www.latriestina.co.uk is a site operated by La Triestina Ltd, by browsing this website and placing an order, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of use. If you disagree with any terms and conditions, then please leave this website.
La Triestina Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Whilst we do take reasonable steps to ensure that the information on the website is accurate, we do not guarantee or are responsible that all of the content provided is accurate and, or up to date. We may make changes to the prices, contents and products on this website at any time without notice.
- You may find on our website links to third party websites, if you use these links via our website you do so at your own risk.
- All images, content and data are owned by La Triestina Ltd, any reproduction is banned unless written permission is given from La Triestina Ltd.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage experienced as a result of using this website.
- To register or purchase products from the website, you must be over 18 years of age.
- We cannot sell wines or spirits to anyone who is under 18 years of age.
- By placing an order you are confirming that you or the recipient are over 18 years of age.
- If alcohol is purchased proof of age may be asked by our delivery driver.
Prices and Payments:
- Prices displayed on the website are in Pound Sterling and include VAT where applicable.
- Delivery charges will be shown separately during the checkout process.
- Prices and range of products are subject to change without notice.
- We accept online payment orders with a credit, debit card or Paypal account though our Paypal payment gateway.
- If authority for payment is refused at any stage, we have the right to cancel our contract with you.
- Our products are subject to availability, in the event of products being unavailable or out of stock, we will contact you and arrange an alternative solution.
- Please refer to our “DELIVERY INFORMATION “ on our site.
- We only accept returns if items are faulty in any way or goods that you did not order upon receipt. In which case we will arrange delivery from you.
- You must contact us emailing us and we will advise you of your options.
- Once we receive the goods, we will either offer an exchange or a full refund.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original card of purchase. This can take up to 30 days.
- You are entitled to cancel your order from us, up to 7 days from the date of your received items.
- You must advise us that you are cancelling your order by email us. Refunds can take up to 30 days.
- You must have a receipt or proof of purchase and have up to 14 days upon receipt of goods to return the items.
- Return postage charges are your responsibility and are non-refundable.
Goods that cannot be returned:
- Goods that have been used or opened.
- Items not in their original packaging, and are not in a re-saleable condition.
- Perishable items such as food.
- The retuned goods will be inspected on their condition and if approved we will issue a refund to the original card of purchase. This can take up to 30 days.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law, any dispute shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
La Triestina Ltd is a UK registered company, company number: 8710482, registered office: c/o Tax Assist Accountants, 114b Corve Street, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1DJ, vat number: GB 171254720.
Contact details firstname.lastname@example.org telephone number: 07905 326637